A safer road to rehabilitation
The staff at Whitewater Valley Rehabilitation would like to thank you for entrusting us with your Physical and Occupational therapy needs.
We are continuing to see patients and visitors during our normal business hours:
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
It is our highest priority to keep our employees, patients and visitors safe and healthy, amid the potential spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We feel it is important to provide you with an update of the precautions we are taking to protect you and your health.
- Common areas are cleaned daily
- Equipment is disinfected frequently throughout the day
- Frequently washing hands with antibacterial soap and/or sanitizer
- The entire clinic is deep-cleaned weekly
We also want to remind our patients of the measures they can take to ensure the health and well-being of others around them:
- If you are sick or are experiencing any symptoms, you should stay at home and contact your primary care physician.
- If you have been in direct, or indirect contact with any person having the COVID-19 virus, contact Rhonda at 765-939-0820, as soon as possible to discuss your therapy appointments.
Please do not come into the office to communicate this information.
- Due to CDC recommendations, we are only allowing the person with a scheduled appointment in the building. Thank you for your understanding.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose, preferably with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through this ever-changing situation.
David M. Goodson